Manav Mathur & Co. is offering a $1000 Digital Marketing Scholarship to all the undergrads in Digital Marketing, Business, or any related field.
Manav Mathur started solo as a Web Developer and SEO Consultant. Now with a team of more than 20 members including Web Developers, Digital Marketers, Content Writers, etc. Manav Mathur & Co. is one of the leading Web Development and Digital Marketing Firms.
What exactly do you need to do to? To prove your eligibility, you have to submit an essay of 500-1000 Words on the latest “Digital Marketing” trends.
The applicant must meet the following criteria to participate in the “Digital Marketing Scholarship” Contest:
- Applicant must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the fall 2017 academic year.
- Must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Applicant must apply to the contest via email and provide their name, address, and the name of the institution they are attending or plan to attend.
- Applicant Must provide the written essay (PDF format preferred) by the Deadline of September 15, 2017.
- A winner will be chosen on November 10, 2017.
The following guidelines are to be met for the essay to be submitted:
- The essay should be on the Latest Trends in “Digital Marketing”. This could be SEO, Social Media, and other Digital Marketing Aspects.
- The essay should be totally unique and not plagiarized from anywhere. There is zero tolerance for plagiarism, having which, the essay will be rejected.
- The word limit of the essay should be anywhere between 500 – 1000 words.
- Full Name, Institute Name, and the .edu email address should be included along with the essay, which will be used to contact the applicant.
- All essay submissions should be sent to [email protected]
- The essay should be attached along with the following information:
1.) Full Name
2.) Name of the Institution
3.) .edu email address of the applicant
- The award winner will be displayed on this page and will be notified via email.
Terms and Conditions
- As mentioned in the essay guidelines, there is no tolerance for plagiarism.
- Applicants sending essays with improper use of grammar, irrelevant content, or the use of spun content will be rejected.
- The award winner will be displayed on this page and the scholarship award will be submitted to the applicant’s educational institute.